Thursday, October 25, 2012

Erratic blogging from Panama



I've been in the house without an internet connection for a week. I've been writing every day though, so my posts are going to be bunched up now as I put them up all together. You have been warned ;)

The writing has really helped me. I'm in a new city, new country, with a new language. I hardly know anyone here and I can't communicate with anyone out of the country without internet, so I felt very disconnected alone in my new house. Writing helped me feel more connected. There are many things I want to say so 'll remember my experiences, and so others who are interested can hear about them. Who knows, maybe something will help another who is following a similar path and becoming an expat.

So, I've been writing. Many posts are about what happened in a day. Some are about aspects of Panama or the city of David that I find interesting. Some are about different ways of getting things done here. Some are about things in general that are different, or surprisingly the same. I'll also include some pictures and videos now and then to help breathe more life into my story. 

It feels really good to have internet at the house and be connected with the world again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment