Friday, October 12, 2012

Arrival in Panama!

It's Friday, 10/12/12 and I made it to David last night. Of course there will be more posts about various aspects of the trip but I wanted to make a short note on being here, finally, after all the months of preparations. It is going to take some time to sink in, and it's definitely going to take some time to change gears and learn to slow down a bit. 

What am I thinking about? 
  • The Greyhound bus trip to Ft Lauderdale
  • Spirit Air and requirements to get on the plane, visiting Panama without a visa
  • Arrival in Panama City
  • The morning in Panama City, city traffic!
  • the bus trip from PC to David
  • Phones in Panama
  • the Bambu hostel visit
  • arriving at my friends house
  • car shopping
  • communicating with people back home
  • looking at houses
  • changing the mindset, learning to relax. 
So this post is more for me than you all, trying to organize my mind when it is still a bit hard to settle. Thanks and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment